- Friday, March 18th from 5 to 9 pm
- Saturday, March 19th from 9 to 5 pm
- Sunday, March 20th from 1 pm to 6 pm
- Wednesday, July 27th at 8 pm
- Thursday, July 28th at 8 pm
- Friday, July 29th at 8 pm
- Saturday, July 30th at 8 pm
The directors seek a large, diverse cast of talented performers for this production of The Wizard of Oz The Musical. For the audition, please prepare at least 16 bars from a Broadway musical. An accompanist will be provided. No tracks are permitted. Bring sheet music (marked with where you want to START and END the 16 bars you will be singing) and recent headshot or photo.
Note: you also may be asked to read cold from the script.
Wizard of Oz The Musical production team:
- Director – Paul Goodman
- Assistant Director/Choreographer – Shauna Goodman
- Musical Director – Clint Williams
- Assistant Musical Director – Rob Diton
Rehearsals will begin on Monday, May 4, from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Rehearsals will be Mondays and Wednesdays (with some Saturdays).
A complete rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. The location of the rehearsals is yet to be determined. If cast in the show, tech week and participation in all performances is mandatory.
Tech week begins.
Saturday, July 11, 2020
For questions, contact Jeff Santoro at Jeff@JalexanderProductions.com.
Many thanks for your interest, and break a leg!